USE AND APPLICATIONS
- 103-25 is recommended for sealing of joints and cracks in concrete and asphaltic pavements and parking lots. It is designed for use in sealing expansion and contraction joints as well as random cracks.
- Parking lots
- Airport runways
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Economical quality joint and crack sealing compound for concrete and asphaltic pavements
- Effective preventative maintenance treatment
- Actually prolongs the pavement service life
- Seals cracks and joints from water penetration
Use an agitated oil-jacketed unit that has separate temperature gauges for both the sealant and the heat transfer fluid. Take the 30 lb plastic bag of sealant and load into the kettle one at a time. Melt only enough material for the day's activities. Once melted, additional material can be added as needed. Material can be safely reheated within the sealants service life.