For over 54 years, Mid Atlantic State and local governments, as well as large contractors have come to depend upon U.S. Municipal for high quality municipal equipment, truck upfitting, parts and expert service.
In 1967, we opened our doors for business in Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, where we quickly developed a reputation as snow and ice control experts. Our high quality, long lasting products and expertise quickly became the standard by which others were measured.
U.S. Municipal serves municipalities and contractors throughout the Mid Atlantic region by helping them improve the safety and condition of roadways, and public infrastructure through the sale, manufacture and custom installation of specialized work truck and related equipment.
Service Technicians - King of Prussia, PA
- U.S. Municipal is currently seeking a highly skilled Service Technician at our King of Prussia and Huntingdon locations. This Service Technician would be responsible for diagnosing, repairing and servicing new, rental and customer owned equipment. This person must have a “can do” attitude and be willing to be part of a successful team.
- FIRST SHIFT 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
Service Technician Qualifications
- Perform troubleshooting procedures of various degrees of difficulty on hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems.
- Ability to install add-on equipment to truck chassis and other equipment per installation specifications.
- Ability to remove, replace, and make necessary adjustments on a variety of components in different applications.
- Perform operational checks of equipment.
- Ability to put forth a professional image as a Service Technician to customers at all times.
- Ability to perform welding and fabricating a plus.
Service Technician Requirements
- Must be highly motivated and have pride in workmanship.
- Must have your own tools.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Willing to participate in training as required (May require overnight travel).
- Must have experience and/or training from an approved institution.
- High School diploma.
Service Technician Benefits
- Great working environment
- Competitive hourly wages
- Medical plan package
- Paid uniform
- 401K Retirement plan
- Paid vacation