From rental equipment to custom truck bodies, we've got what you need to get the job done right throughout every season of the year.
Custom signs designed for years of durability & reflectivity performance that meet state and federal MUTCD guidelines.
A full range of products to help you stay on the job. Keeping the community, and the workers who serve them, safe.
PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Reduce lost time and costly repairs. Bring in your sweeper, LeeBoy paver or Vac-Con machine for a maintenance inspection. Schedule today!
CONTACT FOR PRICING
30" High Intensity Prismatic Stop Sign
*Minimum of 10
H.I.P. Face Decal
30x30 .08" Sign Blank
72" Post Delineator H.I.P.
Theft-Proof Sign & Square Post Kit with Delineator
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $1000.00.
FOB Huntingdon/King of Prussia on signs and sign materials.
Palmyra Natural 16" Broom Head
Poly 16" Street Broom Head
Wire 16" Street Broom Head
SB Spring for Broom Head/Handle
JACKJAW 304 | JJ0304
• Extracts 2 - 2.5” square posts
• Weighs only 23 lbs.
• Sturdy arm gives 16:1 mechanical advantage
• 100 lb. down force on handle generates 1600 lb upward force and 3200 lb gripping force on post
PROPANE SIGN POST DRIVER
• Self-contained, propane powered
• Weighs only 41 lbs. for simple one person operation
• Delivers approximately 150 blows per minute at 700 lbs. driving force
• Works with u-channel, t-posts, telespar, angle iron and round posts
• 40,000 lift/dump capacity
• Polished nitrided cylinder rods
• 12' - 15' bodies
• Adjustable jib option
• Dual pivot rear section
• Dual lift cylinders
• Low pressure hydraulics
For ease of purchase, U.S. Municipal is on COSTARS and DGS contracts.
COSTARS is the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania’s cooperative purchasing
program administered by the Department of General Services (DGS) Bureau
of Procurement. We also Participate in the National Joint Purchase Alliance
(NJPA), the Houston-Galveston Area Council (HGAC) as well as other regional
purchasing contracts. Ask your account representative if your item of interest
is available through an existing contract.