*** IN OBSERVANCE OF INDEPENDENCE DAY, WE WILL BE CLOSED JULY 3 - JULY 6 ***
From rental equipment to custom truck bodies, we've got what you need to get the job done right throughout every season of the year.
Custom signs designed for years of durability & reflectivity performance that meet state and federal MUTCD guidelines.
A full range of products to help you stay on the job. Keeping the community, and the workers who serve them, safe.
30" Type IX Flourescent Sign
*Minimum of 10
Type IX Face Decal
30x30 .08" Sign Blank
72" Post Delineator H.I.P.
Crosswalk Signage and Square Post Kit with Delineator
*Minimum of 10
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $1000.00.
FOB Huntingdon/King of Prussia on signs and sign materials.
Offer good through July 31, 2015.
C-36-SB0 36" x 36" Super Brite Roll-Up Sign
C-102-S-TPSH Galvenized Steel Stand with Telescoping Legs, Non-Wind Deflectable
Cases for Roll-Up Signs
Work Zone 24" Stop/Slow Paddle with 72" Staff, High Intensity
Offer good through July 3, 2015.
JACKJAW 304 | JJ0304
• Extracts 2 - 2.5” square posts
• Weighs only 23 lbs.
• Sturdy arm gives 16:1 mechanical advantage
• 100 lb. down force on handle generates 1600 lb upward force and 3200 lb gripping force on post
• Powered by a Honda 4-cycle engine
• Weighs only 44 lbs. for simple one person operation
• Ergonomically balanced cushioned grip handles
• Rhino® CIS™ anti-vibration dampening
• Rhino Tension Grip™ crankcase cover for fast inspection and maintenance
• Rhino® Chuck-Lok™ Adapter System that allows the operator to quickly install post adapters in the field, from u-channel to various sized square posts
For ease of purchase, U.S. Municipal is on COSTARS and DGS contracts.
COSTARS is the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania’s cooperative purchasing
program administered by the Department of General Services (DGS) Bureau
of Procurement. We also Participate in the National Joint Purchase Alliance
(NJPA), the Houston-Galveston Area Council (HGAC) as well as other regional
purchasing contracts. Ask your account representative if your item of interest
is available through an existing contract.